Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Digital Channels – up to £180K plus Fantastic Package – West London/M4 Corridor
At least 2 days per week in the office
Our Client is…
One of the best known retailers in the UK and is about to embark on a transformation journey to support business strategy which includes modernising their operating model as well as technology architecture. As a key member of the leadership team, you will have a mandate to drive multi-channel customer journey and growth. You will play a key role in driving all activities related to the design, development, implementation and operational ownership of all Retail and Digital services, processes and platforms for the delivery of growth and multi-channel operations.
The Role will be…
· Accountable to the business for end-to-end execution and delivery of all tech products (from MarTech stack to instore Epos Systems) & related services consumed by Retail & Digital function including change programmes and production services
· Accountable to the Retail & Digital Business for monitoring and delivery of overall service / application health, including underlying infrastructure and technology currency, capacity and performance (including application decommissioning and rationalisation)
· Collaborate with the Strategy team, define ambition for the consumer experience and associated operating model across channels of engagement
· Own roadmap of digital consumer services, e-commerce, process optimisation and platforms to ensure new initiatives are properly prioritised in terms of business value and delivered in the best timing, aligning with stakeholders
· Design new consumer services & associated processes, coordinate delivery and ensure go to market with the highest engagement of retail colleagues and consumers
· Drive the digital deliver team to move projects and manage initiatives autonomously, by supporting them on methodology, stakeholder management, removing impediments and ensuring they follow the right priorities and deliver maximum value to the
· Enable co-ownership and cooperation to create long-lasting change, strong engagement, drive change/ technology adoption and business performance – forge strong partnerships and collaboration with the business leaders, technology peers and our partners to ultimately deliver end-to-end technology services.
You will need to possess…
· Approximately 10 years relevant Digital / eCommerce / Multi-channel experience
· At least 5 years of leading and coaching a team of varied disciplines
· Experience of owning and running a multi-million pound budget
· Exposure to a brand that has a strong retail presence and involvement with the tech instore to online experience and customer journey
· Understanding and appreciation of Lean-Agile, scaled agile, or equivalent principles and methods, sufficient to lead and inspire teams
· Experience of leadership within a transformation context is desirable.