My client, a leading retailer in the UK, is on the hunt for an interim Head of Digital Marketing the Digital and Marketing develop, deliver and evaluate CRM strategy which supports the delivery of the redesigned strategy and drive their improvements in SEO and affiliate marketing.
The interim Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for driving performance across direct channels and loyalty schemes, as well as data strategy, financial services strategy and loyalty propositions.
This will be a 6-month contract role.
- Ensure that my client’s activity across the search, programmatic and affiliate marketing channels are optimised to maximise reach while still delivering against ROI targets.
- Develop the correct customer focused KPIs, dashboards and analysis
- Managing digital marketing partners, including Google and agency partners, to develop strategy and continuously improve our channels
- Work closely with the optimisation teams to ensure that key products, trends and promotions are understood and properly supported
- Influence the strategy and specifically develop, implement and evaluate the customer acquisition, marketing and retention campaigns to deliver the profit plan
- Build business cases to secure relevant budgets to sufficiently support digital financial targets
- Consult on and support all web releases to ensure that SEO is fully considered and any impacts understood
- Work with tech teams to identify, understand and deliver required technical changes to take advantage of an increasingly algorithmically driven market
- Work with CRM & loyalty and analytics team to greater understand our target customer and personalise our marketing to them
- Ensuring that leaders understand the likely impact / investment required to make change happen
- Develop and drive a CRM plan and strategy which delivers visit frequency and increased customer lifetime value.
- Deliver the CRM strategy KPIs and online traffic and revenue targets directly by optimising Direct Mail budget and email channel activity and by influencing investment in other media channels
- Reporting to the Marketing leadership team on CRM/loyalty industry developments
Candidates must be immediately available and have retail/fashion experience. If keen to apply email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Job Reference: JO-1910-154610
Salary: £300.00 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 28/10/2019
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract