Salt are pleased to announce that we are working in partnership with Esme Learning as they look for a Head of Digital Marketing. Due to Covid-19 interviews and on-boarding will be done remotely.
Head of Digital Marketing
£70,000 – £85,000
Esme Learning is transforming executive education for superior digital learning outcomes using new-generation technologies and proprietary research-driven techniques. This June we launched our first online programme in collaboration with Saïd Business School, University of Oxford: Oxford Cyber Futures, and are developing a portfolio of other classes to launch in Fall 2020.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketer who will work alongside the Chief Marketing Officer to drive customer acquisition through paid online media. This role will require deep expertise in lead generation and paid media optimization. If successful, the Head of Digital will meaningfully contribute to the growth of Esme Learning. This key role will see you lead, develop and implement digital marketing strategies that contribute to the growth of the global product portfolio. Driven by data you’ll quickly iterate and methodically improve our results month on month. The role will provide leadership across all digital channels, with a particular focus on Paid Media, SEO, Influencer and Email.
- Manage the strategy, forecasting, budgeting and reporting for all paid media channels including: PPC, paid social and Google Ads.
- Efficiently deliver against traffic, new lead generation and sales targets for the entire product portfolio, always maximizing ROI.
- Work with key stakeholders (product, sales, design, pr and website) to position campaigns for the right audiences.
- Put in place effective remarketing campaigns to help convert potential prospects
- Establish a programmatic-driven approach to advertising.
- Lead team to identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment.
- Find ways to connect and tap into website data, CRM database, search insights and social media listening to understand existing audiences and use this to find new prospects/ similar audiences.
- Collaborate with the website manager and crm manager to optimize for conversion and retention across the customer journey.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results across all paid and organic acquisition techniques.
- Experience with working and developing Paid Search Bid tools (in house or 3rd party) and associated data modelling (attribution models, propensity models)
- eCommerce or platform experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- P&L management
- Skilled at working with international stakeholders and teams
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO tools and CRM tools
- Strong campaign management orientation, identify new themes/topics, offers, and platforms to reach target market with those messages and offers
- 6 + years leading digital marketing programmes – focussed on Paid Media, SEO, Influencer, Affiliates and Email
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics or other related
- A background or interest in education, learning, fintech, technology
If this role is of interest, then please apply below or email Murrie – firstname.lastname@example.org directly to discuss.
Please note, due to the increased volume of applicants per role, we are unable to provide feedback on all applications.
Job Reference: JO-2006-190601
Salary: £70000.00 - £85000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CRM, Digital Marketing, Education, Global Marketing, Head of Digital, SEO