Head of Marketing
£80k – £100k + Share Options
B2B SaaS (SMBs)
Great opportunity to join a Series A SaaS Company that already have 3000 clients in 90 different countries!
They are the fastest-growing digital point of sales & workflow management tool!
We’re looking for an individual with a blend of strategy, demand generation, creativity with a focus on B2B Growth
You will partner with team members to create integrated marketing plans across all areas of acquisition and retention marketing including: PR, online and offline campaigns, sales enablement materials, product releases, partner marketing, and associated analytics.
- Develop the long-term company marketing strategy to achieve B2B customer acquisition and market growth
- Develop and implement the Lead Generation strategy
- Take ownership of the business’s reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications
- Work closely with the Sales Team enabling them to meet their objectives
- Work closely with Product Team to define marketing strategies for new and existing products
- Design, hire and lead a talented marketing team
- Become a visible leader in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Working with external agencies and partners where appropriate to strengthen the marketing plan and market awareness
- 4+ years of growth and acquisition experience for a SaaS software, B2B subscription application
- Experience growing a SaaS company from 1000’s customers to 10,000’s of customers
- Experience targeting SMEs globally
- Proven experimental approach and analytical foundation & mindset
- Content creation, copywriting, and proof-reading experience
- Track record of leveraging brand positioning and storytelling
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation systems & CRM tools
- Knowledge of SEO, email and drip marketing, referral and partnership programs, viral loops and other user acquisition strategies
- Experience connecting user acquisition and retention strategies to content marketing, word of mouth amplification, and community development
- Experience motivating and challenging teams and individuals at all levels of an organisation, both directly and cross-functionally
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Equity in THE fastest-growing digital point of sales & workflow management tool!
- Hybrid working
- Private medical & dental cover
- Budget for professional development (courses & conferences)
- Company Trips
Please apply or email Connor at email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2210-327606
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 02/01/2023
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent