Head of Marketing | Fashion
£100-120k + bonus + car allowance
This British born brand have seen some changes in the last year, taking them back to their design led roots. There is an increased focus on digital growth and they have hired a number of people to support this. This role forms part of the leadership team alongside ecommerce and performance marketing. They’re a business with a flat structure and a family feel approach, offering people the chance to take ownership and drive their function forward. They offer a fantastic bonus potential and plenty of soft benefits too.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior marketeer to have responsibility for shaping, leading and executing the strategy across all consumer channels, with a focus on social media and influencers. You can expect to:
- Define and execute the strategy for brand channels including Press, PR, Social Media, Influencers and Retail.
- Own the marketing budget, investing for maximum return.
- Achieve and exceed KPIs for customer growth, engagement and return on investment.
- Own delivery of customer communication plan, including all segmentation.
- Expand existing and new channels to include Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat, YouTube, and Programmatic TV, online and offline Press, media aggregators, retail stores, PR events.
- Manage, lead and recruit your team of specialists.
This role is for someone super commercial, who is happy to get hands on with their team. You will need:
- Hands on background in marketing, particularly with social media and influencers.
- Proven track record in driving a marketing function at a strategic level, influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience working in a large, fast paced fashion brand.
- Strong leadership skills – managing, developing and recruiting a high performing team.
- An analytical and commercial mindset, someone very focused on results.
- Large bonus potential from 25-50%.
- Car allowance (and free parking).
- Flexibility to WFH 2-3 days per week.
- Huge discounts and on site shop.
- Private medical.
- 25 days holiday + your birthday + BH.
- Life assurance.
- Family benefits like enhanced maternity.
- Summer & Xmas parties.
- On site Starbucks and café.
- And more…
Job Reference: JO-2104-199985
Salary: £100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: gloucestershire
Job Types: Permanent