Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client, a global leader in the professional services sector (B2B), is on the hunt for an interim Marketing Operations Director during a transition period as the business goes through a divestment process.
This will be an initial 6-9 fixed term contract, that has a possibility of extending.
This role will be paying up to £80-100k PRO Rata + benefits DOE.
The role is a hybrid office set-up, with 2 days in their London office a week expected.
· Responsible for supporting the Marketing Operations team through the divestment process whilst ensuring the core day to day functional operations of the business area are delivered, including roadmaps, business requirements, support delivery and internal stakeholder management with the vertical marketing teams.
· Own and provide the holistic view of all related matters to the divestment process for each vertical in the context of the requirements of the Marketing Operations team, from a planning, transition, migration and post sale perspective – to include smooth management of TSA related requirements.
· Provide accurate and relevant tracking and reporting of divestment related activities for each vertical, producing reports and related materials needed to ensure the smooth delivery and clear visibility of plans and performance related to desired outcomes in relation to divestment related activities.
· Support the day to day running of the Marketing Operations team, providing management, guidance and support to data, platforms and associated operational team members.
· Work with Vertical Marketing teams to ensure requirements and business needs continue to be met during the transitional phases, mapping out the resource and delivery management of the teams to ensure maximum operational effectiveness, balancing internal and external stakeholder needs.
· Own the production of reporting to track and monitor the performance and delivery of the team aligned to delivering a successful outcome forthe business.
· Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, and deliver against the vision, objectives, and goals of the Intelligence Marketing Operations team.
· Ensure ongoing processes exist and are adhered to in order to ensure the smooth running of the Marketing Operations team.
· Continually evaluate marketing tools, platforms and processes to ensure these evolve as the verticals’ business needs changes.
· Ensure data governance policy & standards, including but not limited to global data protection compliance & best practices are met.
· In collaboration with the platform teams, make available, and maintain up-to-date and effective training for all users of the marketing platforms and systems
· Be available to marketing teams as a source to utilising the tools, platforms, and data to meet their objectives.