My client, a leading FMCG brand, is on the hunt for a Product Manager/Strategist with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) knowledge and expertise for a 6-month contract, remote-based start. This role has been deemed inside IR35.
You role will be to:
- Lead the design of their investment in the Adobe AEM suite of products.
- Define our 3 to 4-year plan for Adobe AEM at scale
- Understand the complexities of the the company’s ambition and liaise with their consumer, communications, research groups in ensuring they deliver an integrated design & data system framework, that enables IT and their partners to build the most leading-edge derivatives of AEM.
- You must ensure that we own their platforms. Working with their integration and vendor partners, you must ensure that the customer retains all design and operating ownership of the implementation, including workflows, documentation and auditing records.
- Be the leading design partner for the organisation, ensuring the recommendations are suitable for the overall DC2 platform and consumer operations
- You will ensure that their agency, media and production partners understand platform frameworks and designs, and work with their internal capability leads on ensuring that programs are available to enable the partners to easily leverage the investments in the owned content platforms.
- Act across the team and plug into the other consumer experience team to ensure a group approach to solving problems
We’re looking for someone with:
- With at least 5 years hands-on experience of AEM and Adobe’s other platforms that feed into this DAM/CMS architecture
- A proven track record, in taxonomy, digital rights-management, content approval process/design, workflow operations and campaign operations.
- A thorough understanding of the constructs of targeting platforms (Adobe Target/Optimizely), to enable us to build flexible frameworks for data-driven content experiences.
- Some knowledge of all content technologies across owned, earned, paid and syndicated media
- You must be able to test, design and execute these designs in partnership with IT to advance the consumer experience and attain our global KPIs of consumer growth and consumer frequency
- Cross-functional leadership skills
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to get things done and to budget
- An understanding of how technology is changing the way we think about content
- Technical knowledge of common content platforms is a must, an understanding of the processes of content is required, plus experiences of understanding how technology is changing the way we think about content.
Must be available immediately and able to commute to London 1-2 days a week when restrictions ease.
Email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2104-200033
Salary: £450.00 - £550.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 03/05/2021
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract