Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Senior Appointments
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Product Marketing Manager – up to £90-100K plus Bonus – London/Remote UK
My client are a super exciting SaaS platform that helps businesses create marketing chatbots. Having recently raised $18M Series A funding, they are on the hunt for Product Marketers who can join their growing team in the London/UK. With a San Fran based HQ and over 160 staff, they are keen to find a Product Marketer to drive their Instagram channel.
You will be responsible for the development and direction of the Instagram business unit reporting directly to our Senior Director of Product Marketing. Your objective is to aid in the continuing development of our Instagram business vertical.
Your goal is to ensure that our clients can unlock the value of Instagram automation and use it to drive more revenue for their businesses.
You will also partner with our Content Marketing team to ensure that our holistic brand experience is clear, cohesive, and differentiated across all touchpoints from an ad to the website to in-product messaging.
● You will help to grow the brand’s business by understanding Instagram users’ needs and crafting messaging, content, and acquisition strategies to help them be more successful.
● You will know our Instagram users better than they know themselves, including how they make their decisions.
● You will be responsible and measured on the Annual Recurring Revenue generated by Instagram.
● You’ll be a voice for the Instagram customer and work with product management to build a winning product.
● As a great storyteller, you’ll develop brand and product narratives that resonate with our audiences.
● You will be product evangelists that play an integral role in organizing GTM product launches for our Instagram business.
● You’ll be in charge of the Instagram automation journey from the first touch to happy-and-retained customer.
· B2B SaaS industry experience
· 4+ years of Product Marketing experience required
· Understanding of small businesses, influencers and digital marketing needs and pain points is a must.
· Strong analytical skills as well as a passion for product analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics.
· Exceptional communication skills with global cross functional teams
· Previous experience working directly with product development teams and consumers
· Track record of launching and scaling programs and new businesses.