Head of Brand & Comms | Beauty & Health Start-Up
This start up, science backed and disruptive brand are seeing rapid global growth. They are on a mission to transform their industry and need a strong head of brand to lead the way. This role sits across 2 brands within subscription beauty and health, but will have a key focus on beauty. It reports directly into the CEO and offers the chance to own and drive strategy, really pushing them to the next level. They’re a fast paced business, open to trying new things and offer a decent base salary plus bonus and plenty of soft benefits.
In this role, you’ll be part of the leadership team and be a thought partner in company goal setting and strategic planning. You’re going to:
- Lead and develop the brand communications strategy and create a compelling brand promise that pushes them ahead of their competition.
- Own the brand voice and core messaging across multiple channels including marketing, comms, social, content and PR.
- Set targets and achieve increased brand awareness.
- Own and lead competitive analysis, customer experience and market data.
- Create and oversee the execution of content strategy for social channels, blogs, and influencer marketing.
- Build and scale processes, tools, methods, and a high-performance team.
This is the ideal role for someone who loves working for a start-up, in a fast paced, high growth environment. You need:
- A proven track record of developing and scaling global brand communications, within e-commerce/skincare/lifestyle consumer products.
- Experience in high growth start-ups is essential.
- Experience in a subscription based business would be ideal.
- Deep understanding of the importance of compelling content.
- Strong hands on knowledge of social media and PR.
- Data-driven, strategic, and analytical approach to brand management.
- Strong leadership skills – able to drive and develop a team of specialists as well as agencies.
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile – you need to be comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility and driving change.
The key benefit is working for a disruptive brand and making a big impact on company growth, but on top of that:
- Excellent salary & bonus potential
- 25 days holiday (+BH)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!
Job Reference: JO-2105-200084
Salary: £80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent