VP of Marketing
£120k – £150k + Stock Options
Hybrid (London, Barcelona, Dubai, Berlin)
Hybrid role (Mostly remote) but ideally based in (Barcelona / Berlin / Dubai / London) as to be near one of our hubs
Looking for a Seasoned B2B marketer to cover; Acquisition, Branding, Social Media, Content, Retention, Digital & Offline marketing to join one of the highest-growing marketplace companies in Europe!
- Create an integrated growth marketing strategy to drive revenue and customer growth globally
- Lead a high-performing team, Hire new people and manage a wide range of digital channels; (paid social, paid search, display, organic search and affiliate marketing)
- Track performance across markets and audience segments,
- Create the best environment for global success, including team, technology and analytics
- Develop a central audience strategy to inform targeting, ensuring continual creative and channel testing across markets
- Demonstrate a successful 10+ year track record of scaling marketplace businesses globally in EMEA, North America, or APAC.
- Hands-on leadership approach focused on scaling processes and teams to drive company-wide marketing strategies in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in high-growth, pre-IPO company with expertise in setting up the right metrics/OKRs and inspiring cross-functional teams to reach their goals.
- Build a brand for Travel/Ground Transportation and have a deep understanding of regulated markets, with a vision to attract new users via online channels.
- Marketing practitioner experienced in setting up a successful Marketing function with a strong operational foundation, including SEO/SEM, Display ads, PR, Affiliate Marketing, Video ads, and/or Influencer marketing.
- Comfortable with data and metrics to provide insights on business performance and improvements.
- Solid managerial skills with a cooperative style to effectively work with a 20+ marketing team and other stakeholders.
- Continuous Learning
- Flexible Working (only 25% of your time is required in an office location)
- Regular Team Socials
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Equal Opportunity
Job Reference: JO-2301-330376
Salary: £120000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + Stock Options
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 22/05/2023
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent