Head of Digital / Digital Director – Sports
I am representing a challenger brand in the Sports world who create digital products for international audiences. They are seeking a savvy Head of Digital/Digital Director to join their busy, London based team, and lead the brands global digital strategy in what is a newly created role.
Reporting to the CMO, this role will be responsible for:
- Defining a digital strategy for the brand across digital marketing, product and partnerships, focused on driving growth and engagement with audiences on a global scale.
- Lead a digital team to activate strategy in line with a busy global events schedule, drawing audiences to digital products to push usage and engagement.
- Equally, ensure digital content, social and video channels remain updated and engaging throughout the year to drive audience interaction off season.
- Work with the Digital Product Lead and agency partners to enhance the current digital product suite – looking at ways to improve functionality, look and feel, as well as defining ideas for new online products.
- Work with New Business teams to develop digital opportunities and initiatives between the business and brand sponsors, be that commercial and branded content, partnership campaigns, competitions etc.
I would be interested in speaking with candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven experience defining and delivering a global digital strategy across marketing, product and partnerships for a high profile, consumer facing brand.
- Leadership, and demonstrable experience where you have successful lead, managed and motivated a cross functional digital team.
- Exceptionally strong understanding of building a fan base and driving audience reach on an international scale through digital marketing channels.
- Experience working in a digital product led environment and pushing for change and enhancements to online products/tools that will drive audience engagement and repeat usage.
- Experience developing and negotiation commercial licenses with brand sponsors.
- Passion for digital, career drive and a “go getting” personality.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please share your CV and a covering note with Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today.
Job Reference: JO-1902-145515
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent