Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Telecoms Project Manager (Fiber-to-the-Home (FttH)) - Global Utilities Company - Hannover, Germany Rate: €800 per day Duration: 6 months initially Remote working My client is convinced that in a digitized…€800 - €801 per day
Full Stack Developer, Still Hiring an industry very needed now We are looking for a strong full stack developer to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Finance project - Project lead & change manager - Banking - Brussels Rate: €600-€700 Duration: 6 months Description The Finance Portfolio Management Office team needs to be re-enforced for analysing,…£600 - £700 per day
Business Analyst, Software Applications, Agile, Latest tech, Still Hiring We're looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join this newly formed team in Central Birmingham. They're focussed on building a…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Investor Relations / PR Manager (Contractor) – Banking – Belgium / London
Rate: Circa 700 – 800 per day
Length: 6-12 month contract
– Engaging with senior stakeholders at Management Committee and Board level to set investor relations strategy.
– Responsible for delivery of said investor relations strategy
– Advising senior management on communications strategies and messaging that promote and protects the reputation amongst its shareholders.
– Autonomously and pro-actively to develop communication support materials, such as presentations, scripting, etc.
– Responsibility for organising investor relations events, including the annual investor day. covering logistics, management briefings, messaging, and meeting budgetary constraints
– Act as a conduit and spokesperson with the investor community, helping to develop a fair understanding of the Company and its prospects
– Global coordination and project management lead of the Annual Report, comprising responsibility for developing Strategic Report content (including Chairman and CEO statements) and oversight for branding/delivery of both physical and digital reports
– Closely monitor industry developments, including peer watch and analysis
– Contributes to formulating and reviewing group financial policies to support strategic objectives
– Stay current of latest best practice in investor relations, and corporate reporting trends
– Champion importance of financial awareness within the organisation
– Steer the effective development of messaging and communications strategies on potentially sensitive issues and key projects that may affect the group’s reputation or commercial interests
– Develop credible relationships with key Financial journalists across Europe, acting as a spokesperson for the Company
– Work with the business on media pitches, including drafting of press releases and managing interviews, as well as responding to journalists’ enquiries
– Oversee media monitoring tools and reporting to management
– Maintain PR section of the corporate website
– Champion communications best practice, including use of digital channel
Experience needed: Investor Relations / PR Manager (Contractor) – Banking – Belgium / London
– 5+ years of experience in Investor Relations, Financial PR or related role, ideally in a regulated environment.
– Solid financial literacy, ideally supported by a professional qualification.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, with fluency in French. Other languages are considered a plus.
– A high level of relevant functional and technical skills to perform role in an autonomous way.
– Ability to communicate and interact with internal stakeholders, influencing skills.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills both orally and in writing and adapt to the audience in order to cope adequately with the contact at various seniority levels.
– Fast learner, high level of autonomy with the ability and experience to work on own initiative and take decisions.
– Good organizational skills and ability to manage own time effectively.
– Stress resistant and flexible to accommodate changing priorities.
– Team spirit, searching for end to end view by leveraging others views to come with most adequate solutions.
– Strong analytical, management reporting and planning skills.
– You have the ability to prioritize effectively in a multitasking environment and manage conflicting demands.
Please do send across an up to date CV to email@example.com
Project Manager / Product Manager, BlockChain, Enterprise Software Company A global enterprise software company powered by blockchain technology. Their primary focus is on streamlining enterprise applications. They provide a platform…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus