My client, a leading FinTech in London, has expanded in recent months across Europe and now require a new Marketing Director to join their business in December to drive forward their marketing function and launch into new markets in 2019.
Ideally, you will have worked in a start-up environment before and led the scale up of a FinTech or tech business.
What you’ll be doing as Marketing Director:
My client needs an experienced, entrepreneurial and visionary driving force to lead the marketing team based in the UK. You’ll be responsible for the scale up of this fintech and you’ll report into the Chief Customer Officer.
- You’ll be managing the Growth & Lifecycle, Creative and Engagement Teams, leading the marketing scale up of the business across three markets (UK, France and Italy) as well as launching the brand in new markets
- Excited to travel to Amsterdam and other markets regularly
- Help us build the brand further, by being a user yourself and sharing your ideas to improve the app.
- Taking responsibility for the scale up of our user base, our marketing activities and our customer care team across all three markets and launching in new markets
- Executing, and continuously improving, the ambitious scale-up marketing strategy and defining the marketing side of the international scale up strategy of the brand, together with the CCO.
- Daily management of the 3 marketing teams in the UK: Creative, Customer Engagement and Growth. These are multi-disciplinary teams working agile. They consist of creatives, strategists, community managers, growth managers, PR managers, customer happiness execs and interns. You will be the manager responsible for the coaching and development of the 20+ people and help to continuously improve this high performing team.
- Work in close cooperation with the Product development teams in Amsterdam and the management team to shape the progress of the company together.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all marketing activities, report progress based upon the set KPIs.
- Manage external relationships, including agencies, and look actively for new opportunities and new partnerships
If you have these, I’d like to hear from you:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a leading marketing or strategy role in a B2C environment
- Experience in setting up a new business, fintech and /or scale up phase of companies
- Solid track record in marketing, growth (ATL, Programmatic), PR, creative, social media and customer care; managing teams in-house as well as agencies
- Proven user-centric approach to marketing
- At least 4 years of experience in managing a multi-national team and campaigns
- Excellent communicator with superb written and spoken English
- A passion for all things mobile and experience in growing an app-based company
- Data-driven in your approach and hands-on with data analysis
- Master’s degree in Strategic or Digital Marketing
- An understanding and interest in mobile technology
- Strong network within Marketing / Innovation / Start-up scene / Fintech
- Familiar with PSD2 and Open Banking
- Experience with Agile WOW / scrum
- A second European language (after English)
If keen to apply, please email CV to email@example.com for more information.
Job Reference: JO-1811-142142
Salary: £400.00 - £700.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: 02/01/2019
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract