My client, an award-winning digital agency is seeking a Content Quality Assurance Specialist to join their team. By supporting their customers globally, they bring cutting edge technology and creativity together to deliver the best service for their client. I’m ideally looking for someone who can start in the next couple of weeks so please get in touch!
This role reports into the Quality Assurance Manager and will be part of a team of 3 personnel. This is a great opportunity for either someone with 1-2 year’s experience who is looking for a step up into a team who can massively help with development. As well as someone who has a few more years experience and is looking a new challenge in a successful global company.
Key responsibility and duties:
- To perform end-to-end quality control, quality assurance and accessibility checks on requested pages and sites, across multiple projects.
- To identify and report website issues and faults and recommend appropriate paths to resolution. Document and track these defects.
- To monitor and maintain the consistency, continuity and coherence of client’s websites.
- To inspect output to ensure compliance with applicable branding, design, technical, editorial and policy guidelines.
- To ensure the usability, accessibility and cross-platform compatibility of client’s websites.
- Assisting fellow team members in resolving technical issues, including CMS issues.
- Continuous monitoring of sites and providing data such as load time and page size information.
- Contribution to improve the QA process and quality standards.
- Assisting in the updating and maintenance of test templates/checklists.
- Demonstrating a flexible and adaptable approach to learning new methodology, technologies and software products.
Knowledge and skills:
- Proven experience as a QA Specialist or similar role. Experience and knowledge of STLC, SDLC and Agile framework.
- Familiarity with regression testing, integration testing.
- Experience of manual testing across multiple platforms (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile testing)
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience or knowledge of JIRA.
- Familiarity with tools like Browser Stack, Pingdom and various browser development toolbars.
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented, self-directed and self-disciplined.
- Excellent teamwork and adaptability skills.
- Willing to travel intercity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with fellow team members and all levels of management.
- Ability to build and maintain positive rapport with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels, and across different time zones.
Job Reference: JO-2007-190742
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Quality Assurance Specialist