I am currently working with a travel client, a fantastic world leader in the vacation industry with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries.
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
My client prides themselves on acting as one team, working towards a common goal; relentlessly striving for better.
- Increase traffic and transaction from unbranded SEO keywords by acting on all levers; e.g., onpage optimization, content, link building, and technology; to identify the key initiatives for region’s and/or site’s SEO strategy.
- Work with internal and cross functional teams to implement initiatives of defined strategy.
- Measure and report on all initiatives vs objectives, and make recommendation to stop and/or expand.
- Produce global and detailed SEO results monitoring report, analyze specific questions, and provide additional feedback to the business, e.g., trends and behaviours
- Coordinate with development team on SEO related projects and technology support; and communicate organization and/or location-specific requirements.
Job Reference: JO-1909-153870
Salary: £130 - £170.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract