Salt has partnered with a leading Global Digital Marketing Agency in London who are looking for an SEO Director for a 14 Month Contract opportunity.
You will support an account who are leading in the pharma space. You will act as Team Lead.
- Line management of a team and Quality assurance for SEO
- Implementation and delivery of SEO campaigns by the team according to the agreed search strategy, including activity planning and scheduling
- Develop the SEO strategy and ensuring that the SEO strategy is on track and not diversifying from the scope and strategy pillars agreed with the client
- Responsible for all aspects of SEO analysis and delivery including keyword research, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits, and ensuring a high standard of delivery of these by the team
- Effectively manage client communications, expectations and satisfaction
- Travel to client meetings when required
- Identifying and acting upon new business and upsell opportunities.
- Writing clear, persuasive proposals
- Communicating effectively to people within the team ensuring that everyone understands the overall strategy, objectives and tasks.
- ‘Can do/Will do’ attitude
- At least 5-6 years’ experience in SEO, at least some of which should be within an agency
- Experience devising and delivering SEO strategies for large brands
- Proven experience in successfully scoping, pitching and proposing SEO projects to clients
- Strong working knowledge of how SEO fits into cross-digital campaigns, in particular PPC
- Experience in using enterprise SEO platforms such as (SEMrush, BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, etc.) and other common SEO tools such as Screaming Frog
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics
- Strong Excel skills
- Line management experience
Job Reference: JO-2105-200501
Salary: £300 - £385.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 14 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract