Salt has partnered with a globally renowned FMCG brand, now looking for an SEO Lead to join their consumer omnichannel hub team.
You will be responsible for activating SEO acquisition and retention campaigns for local markets and ensuring global initiatives are launched, following the SEO Global team governance standards.
- Coordinate the successful delivery of the SEO Acquisition and Retention campaigns within Consumer Omnichannel Hub Operations to markets assigned to that Region. Confirming capability is working as intended with the Global SEO Operations team.
- Constantly monitor SEO opportunities in the markets – aligned to global strategy – and act on them.
- Use SEO Operational guidelines and SEO Tools to deliver Technical SEO, Content Optimisation, SEO Outreach and Local SEO, escalating challenges to Global SEO Operations as needed.
- Utilise a team of agency consultants to activate SEO Acquisition and Retention campaigns in assigned markets, tracking hourly usage and requesting more resources from the Global SEO Operations team.
- Quantify the business value of SEO program to the markets, ensure the campaigns are generating a return on investment (ROI), and collect feedback to be given to the Global SEO Operations team for the continuous improvement of the program.
- Adhere to SEO best practices, and keep up to date on the changes to search engine algorithms, making sure that changes are incorporated into existing workload.
- Previous experience coordinating SEO campaigns at an enterprise organisation or agency for 5+ years
- Ability to communicate complicated SEO concepts to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimisation.
- Project management and data governance experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
- English language proficiency
- Native language capability for markets being serviced is preferred – French, German, or Italian
- £450 a day
- Outside IR35
- 6-month contract
- Hybrid (London)
- Start August 1st
Job Reference: JO-2207-257606
Salary: £0.00 - £450.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 01/08/2022
Job Industries: SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract