Are you interested to join a company that are in the pursuit of passion, pushing any boundaries to deliver experiences unlike those ever imagined?
I am currently working with a fantastic manufacturer and retail client. The vision of the team is to provide the channels and communications to drive the business, throughout the marketing funnel in the digital space. This will happen across defined platforms, markets and consumer targets, to achieve specified KPI’s.
One key ingredient in order to achieve the above is Search Engine Marketing, managing organic and supporting regions/local markets with best practice paid search. The Search Manager is responsible for search visibility of the brand and its products in our digital communication, hence close collaboration across both the Global Marketing Team, but also with local markets will be key to achieve and advice on best practice regardless of digital platform used.
- Continuously refine the existing search strategy, own and execute the aligned Search Marketing Strategy for organic search, as well as paid search support
- Manage search agency closely and effectively, and collaborate on work with organic search plans
- Continuously optimize search activities and results, globally and locally. Demonstrate success, identify improvement areas, and perform competitor analysis
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and best practices in the Search industry, recommending and implementing strategies globally and locally.
- Setting clear goals for search performance which are aligned with the overall goals and KPIs for Global and Local Marketing.
- Work closely with overall Digital Platform Team to achieve best overall results, incl. producing hygiene SEO reporting for immediate action and improvement in collaboration with the rest of the Digital Platform Team
- Support the Digital Marketing team in ad hoc projects as required from time to time. This is a fast moving environment and flexibility in task will be required.
- Documented, strong experience from Search Engine Marketing, organic & paid, in large scale digital international environment.
- Experience with web analytics, using a variety of tools (Google Analytics, & Tag manager included)
- Core Competencies: Be Customer Focused Act Commercially Take Ownership Demonstrate Across Boundaries Mindset Be Open to Change & Seek Innovations
- Experience with search optimization and configurations, using a variety of tools (Adwords, Amazon, Webmaster tools etc.) – Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills – Experience from digital Project Management is an advantage
- Pro-active and passionate team player, that are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and work hands on in order to implement work, whilst having the ability to also think more long term. Other The above serve to indicate core functional competence and are not exhaustive. This is a fast moving environment, and ad-hoc support to the overall team will be expected from time to time.
- Must have 4 – 6 Years Experience
- Self starter, experience of taking ownership of new skills and projects
- Proven track record of delivering SEO strategy
If that looks of interest let me know, BJeffries@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: JO-1904-147856
Salary: £250 - £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 9 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract