I am currently working with a Canadian based health products company, dedicated to providing a full range of natural, high-quality and expertly formulated, health products.
Seo Remote Contract – 6 Months – Starting 6th April – 2 stage interview process via video call – Canadian based company – potential to go permanent.
This premium lifestyle business is working with Salt to build out their UK and European offering. As remote Seo Manager, you’ll work with the EMEA Brand Marketing Manager, remotely & in a London WeWork from time to time on a range of strategy and hands-on SEO tasks.
It’s beneficial if you have an interest in eCommerce websites, but you’ll join a knowledgable and industry-leading team. The website is already setup and a keyword inventory created, but now they are looking for an expert to manage SEO for 6 months and drive improvement, with potential to go permanent too.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, traffic, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Monitor, improve and update the performance of websites
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com