Are you interested in joining a leading global design, fashion & lifestyle company?
Are you passionate about sports & sportwear?
Blogger Community and Content Marketing Manager
Within the broader SEO team, the Blogger Community and Content Marketing Manager will work to build and manage a community of bloggers and social influencers and guide a content marketing strategy with the aim of increasing organic traffic. This role will assist in developing best-in-class processes for blogger outreach, onboarding and retention, while contributing to the broader eCommerce goals of this fast-paced, global organization. With data at the core of everything we do, this role will track performance and make constant adjustments to make the blogger community program a success.
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
Interest and passion for the fitness and sports industry is a must!
- 3+ years experience working with influencers or community management (in-house or via agency) and content marketing.
- Proven experience of managing a multi-territory influencer programme
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Strong knowledge SEO and Google link-building guidelines.
- Skilled in Google and Adobe Analytics.
- English speaking, bi-lingual skills a plus.
- Comfortable working in a multi-territory environment
- Deliver a high level of performance in an international working environment by understanding the complexities of a large, global organization.
- Creative and analytical thinker, comfortable with data driven decision-making and able to understand complexity.
- Strong attention to detail, flawless execution, time management, & planning skills.
- Independent learner, self-starter, curious and passionate about organic search and eCommerce, with an excitement to take these skills to the next level.
- Understanding of and experience with blogging, social media, and content marketing.
- Experience writing and editing in an editorial or online setting.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about online communities and social media with an understanding of how to build strong relationships with bloggers and micro influencers.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with highly visible influencers
- Experience with WordPress and other Content Management Systems and familiarity with basic HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Develop relationships and collaborate one-on-one with creative blogger influencers, blogging writers, designers and photographers to amplify brand and campaign messages.
- Identifying and planning content topics with local SEO teams
- Organize content sharing campaigns with bloggers and adhere closely to a content calendar timeline.
- Coordinate with local brand activation teams on blogger-related events and activities.
- Compiling briefs for the agency and bloggers
- Communicating and managing relationships with internal stakeholders
- Vetting bloggers in programme to ensure they meet requirements
- Creating UTM codes to efficiently track blog traffic performance
- Reporting and analyzing ongoing performance of programme and identifying opportunities
- Reviewing blog posts to ensure brand guidelines are met
- Drive and execute on the day-to-day community management operations with KPI and goal accountability by monitoring and reporting.
- Sharing performance updates and recommendations internally
- Working with agency on transitioning the programme in-house
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· 3+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
· Fluent written and spoken English language skills + French or German a plus
Job Reference: JO-2002-157398
Salary: €300 - €500 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP (April)
Job Industries: SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract