Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in SEO Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
My client, a leading FMCG business, is on the hunt for an innovative and dedicated SEO Lead for their digital innovation arm of their business on a 6-month, remote-based (to…£350.00 - £450.00 per day
Global Head of SEO - Fintech - London - c. £90K plus benefits The Company and Role My client is a high traffic site, operating in the competitive Fintech space.…£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + benefits
Head of SEO - independent agency based in London - up to £70K plus benefits The Company My client is an independent agency based in a trendy part of town.…£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
Senior SEO Specialist (German) - London - £50K plus fantastic benefits The Company and Role Want to work somewhere where office culture, means more than just a flashy office, ping-pong…£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
The role is to ensure that all our clients marketing channels are fully exploited to the maximum benefit of the business. With the aim to enhance the customer engagement, website traffic and revenue with a strategic approach to digital marketing.
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns; manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
* Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
* Manage the appointed marketing agencies, ensuring their strategy is aligned with the business needs.
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
* Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
* Manage the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
* Work with design, brand and other members of the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
* Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
* Manage the marketing budget for optimum return on marketing investment
* Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
* Collaborate with other departments to manage the reputation
Qualifications and experience required for this role:
* Proven working experience in SEO and PPC management with outstanding results
* Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrable digital marketing experience and PPC / SEO tools knowledge. Mageto 2 experience would be advantageous
* Good knowledge of web design and web development
* Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
* Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
* Fluency in English with excellent English grammar skills
* Degree qualified in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or similar
* Able to work on own initiative and make intelligent, reasoned decisions under pressure
* Methodical and proactive attention to detail with excellent planning and organising skills
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Responsible individual with commitment to their work
* Team worker with a polite and helpful manner. Able to offer flexibility to the needs of the business
* Reliable, trustworthy and self-confident