Role: Digital Channel Analyst
Location: Central London/ Surrey
Contract length: 3-6 months
Day rate: Up to £300/day via LTD
A central London based agency are looking for a Digital Channel Analyst, with a strong background in eCommerce (retail, FMCG, etc), to carry out strong analysis work to help drive the clients marketing in 2018.
This is an excellent opportunity to get hands on with the marketing plans of one of the world’s biggest brands, and gain exposure to their European operations.
This role is to start ASAP, so immediately available candidates will be given priority.
Day to day work:
- Work closely with cross-functional internal and external regional stakeholders to deliver KPIs and critical measurements for online channel activities in local markets, including establishing success criteria for experimentation.
- Bring consistency to online reporting. Create beautiful and informative dashboards and recurring reports, adjusting to meet everchanging business needs. Continually monitor and look for ways to improve and streamline reporting, including automation.
- Provide high-level insight and detailed, segmented investigative analyses to inform channel site changes and opportunities to increase customer utilisation of the web channel. Use existing data to help predict the impact, and to recommend the best course of action, for future initiatives.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in analytics tracking. Work with the European Data Driven Marketing team to ensure accurate and comprehensive channel web analytics delivery.
- Support the client’s local market ad-hoc requests, work with other teams to integrate online channel data with other channels, to allow comprehensive business insight across multiple channels.
- Experience with online analytics covering website, advertising, SEO, PPC, social media and/or mobile.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical counterparts, with particular expertise in the skill of expressing, in detail, the tracking needs to be implemented/developed.
Job Reference: JO-1712-130217
Salary: £200 - £300 per day