60,000 CHF (great relocation package)
The Web Analyst will be accountable for web traffic data and sales performance across all brand websites and digital touch points. They will be the POC of each brands eCommerce team and the face of analytics.
- Develop insights based on analytics results and communicate findings to various stakeholders to assist in data-driven decision-making.
- Help with the maintenance, design and development of dashboards and custom reports
- Identify cross-brand business reporting, analytics and data management
- Support with the development of digital dashboards and reports to track and analyse key metrics related to eCommerce performance, consumer behaviour, online marketing performance, product performance, cross-channel and cross-brand insights.
- Identification of new website tagging needs and analytics improvements and follow up on implementation and configuration.
Qualification & Skills
- Master’s degree (preferably in mathematics, finance, business or statistics) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant systems experience in a retail eCommerce environment.
- Experience in the apparel industry would be beneficial
- Strong experience with Web Analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision-making.
To apply for the Web Analyst position click “Apply” or email Yasha on email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-1801-131564
Salary: €55000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + Relocation package