London Bridge, London
£45K – £55K basic + bonus
Salt is partnered with a London-based digital agency and supporting in their search for two Account Director’s as they grow their team. They support their customers in various ways, from building websites using Sitecore and Umbraco, to offering consultancy and bespoke design and build for SharePoint and Microsoft 365. It’s a close-knit team of about 30 employees, and their customers sit in all sectors.
What’s the role?
- Work across the whole project life-cycle, from initial proposal/pitch to the delivery of the project and long-term strategic account management.
- Utilize leads from Tenders, Marketing, Referrals etc. to drive sales opportunities and secure new work, with both new and existing accounts, with annual revenue target of £800K.
- Build relationships with existing accounts, working with the wider team to ensure clients are happy with all aspects of the service, and building strategic plans with clients to help them achieve their objectives.
- Produce high quality reports and presentations for clients, plus creating proposals for prospective clients.
Profile we’re seeking
- Account Director / Manager experience from a digital agency, including winning new clients then managing these accounts long-term.
- Ability to drive sales and increase pipeline, including working with marketing to increase lead generation.
- Excellent communication skills including in consulting and presentations.
- Self-starter with high level of motivation, desire to learn, and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Knowledge in the topics of SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Umbraco, or Sitecore desirable, as is experience in Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Outlook and CRM and CMS systems.
Location: London Bridge (will not be WFH long-term, but some flexibility for occasional home-office)
Salary: £45K – £55K basic + bonus (% of revenue targets) + benefits
Job Reference: JO-2103-198753
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + % revenue, benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent