I’m working with a heavily funded, fast-growing FinTech scaleup – they offer a best-in-class anti-fraud SaaS to large financial institutions.
Instead of *reacting* to isolated incidents, they use advanced analytics to understand what *good* customer behaviour looks like. and have won numerous awards for their pioneering approach to data science.
They are looking for a bright, dynamic and product-focused Customer Success Director to manage their largest enterprise banking customers ($2-7m ACV). The role will involve close collaboration with other functions like Implementation, Presales & Account Management – commercial success is achieved by ensuring the customer achieves the best possible outcomes pre-deployment, during the deliver process and post-delivery..
- $71m of funding, with a most recent $25m round
- Founded in 2008 by a Cambridge University professor
- Current team of 250 across London, Cambridge and Atlanta
- Enterprise deals closed with many T1/2/3 banks ($2-7m ACV)
- Gorgeous Liverpool St offices with an ultra-bright team
- Full commercial responsibility for existing customers and renewal of contracts, including producing renewal decks, proposals/contracts and forecasting to the business on pipeline and potential risk
- Deliver regular proactive customer engagement to key stakeholders within your accounts with a focus on the value being delivered, Featurespace updates and new requirements being managed
- Identify and drive through revenue expansion opportunities within your accounts, working with the commercial team where appropriate
- Co-ordinate and work alongside internal teams to ensure customer needs are met during initial implementation and future projects
- Conduct regular risk assessments on all accounts ensuring timely resolution or avoidance of issues
- Create strategic internal accounts plans and customer success plans for effective planning and growth of accounts
- Working with marketing, generate customer advocacy and contribute to customer events when required
- Manage customer escalations and proactively identify future potential roadblocks to minimise risk
- – Effectively communicate the voice of customer within Featurespace including to senior management and the delivery team
- – Act as a mentor to other team members and proactively contribute to business objectives
You will ideally have:
- 5+ years managing enterprise level accounts in one or more of the following: Payments, Banking or Insurance
- Competence understanding niche customer requirements within Fraud, Risk Management or Financial Services
- Experience managing a variety of C-Level stakeholders in FTSE level businesses
- Exceptional relationship building skills: active listening, warm and friendly but firm and decisive, a proactive ‘go-getter’!
- Experience managing relationships with senior and technical stakeholders internally and externally
- Negotiation and sales skills (ability to construct proposals and close renewals)
- Inspirational presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational capabilities – project co-ordination, time management, attention to detail
- Adaptable to change and embracing of fast paced environments
- Ability to navigate and understand complex technical projects and translate to the customer where appropriate
- Coachability and willingness to support others
Please get in touch at email@example.com to discuss further – I can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Reference: JO-1912-155713
Salary: £90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + + OTE + stock options
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent