To be responsible for increasing revenue in Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland through the product portfolio, by driving the commercial enterprise account base and developing existing client relationships, identifying and pursuing new critical commercial contracts from prospect to partner in accordance with the company brand, values and mission statement.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for the management and growth of existing selected Tier 1 customers.
- Operate as a point of contact for assigned accounts.
- To be responsible for customer success and satisfaction, ensuring a first-class customer experience.
- Conduct effective, regular Customer Account Reviews with assigned Tier 1 customers
- Proactively network across commercial sectors, attending industry specific events when required.
- To fully understand the your portfolio to generate quality opportunities and to be able to differentiate our offerings against those of our competitors.
- To follow and understand the latest trends and developments in the Cyber Security industry.
- To effectively articulate the business strategy & that of the wider company brand.
- To increase year on year revenue across Tier 1 account base in line with agreed targets.
- Responsible for forecasting sales on a monthly basis in line with business CRM processes.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328051
Salary: €65000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + 90,000-120,000 OTE
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/12/2022
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent