- My client is the UK’s leading shopper media network in its 9th year and are a multi-award winning agency with a unique specialism and an unrivalled client list.
- The agencies role is to make shopper budgets the best marketing £ that FMCG brands can spend. They are the experts in planning, designing, buying, implementing and evaluating great shopper campaigns for brands. They are the only agency who delivers a complete end to end service for brands. Their clients include household-name brands such as Warburtons, McCain, Kelloggs, Lucozade Ribena Suntory and many more.
- They’re looking for new people to join their business and help take them into the next era of growth. A lot of agencies say it, but they believe it – their people are their biggest asset. They value talent over experience and are looking for people that embody their values every day – you need to be honest, hungry, foolish and fun.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Client management: You will need to establish a good understanding of your clients’ businesses, both to identify and close opportunities and to mitigate risks. You will seek out all new business opportunities (within and outside your clients) to help deliver ambitious growth targets. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with brands, understanding their needs as a business and identifying ways that the company can help them meet these goals.
- Stakeholder management: You will liaise between the group and their clients to ensure campaigns are right for both the brand and their shoppers. You will support the senior team in governance meetings as required.
- Campaign creation: You will be responsible for participation in brainstorms to help create campaigns that will deliver results for clients. You will develop high quality, written marketing proposals that clearly outline the campaign strategy and that tell a coherent story to clients.
- Campaign implementation and evaluation: Once clients have agreed the activity, you will deliver the campaign for them against agreed budgets and timelines, working with (and managing where appropriate) key contacts both internally and externally. This includes the development of final artwork, liaising with third party suppliers and getting proof of execution reports completed. You will also assist in the evaluation of media performance and presenting results back to brands.
- Contribution to organisational projects: This companies ambition is to create the company that everyone would like to work for. Whether it’s supporting training and development efforts, getting involved in PR and marketing agenda, or helping them find the next generation of talent for their business, their expectation is that you’ll get stuck in and help them to build an outstanding business.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- A strong academic record, with a minimum 2.1 qualification granted from University.
- A proven track record in the development, execution and evaluation of multiple projects.
- Enthusiasm and flair for marketing, ideally within the FMCG and retail sector.
- Flawless attitude at all times, in all environments with a strong will to succeed.
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver best in class client service, at all times.
- To adopt an efficient and pragmatic approach to work, with the ability to meet deadlines with ease.
Job Reference: JO-1809-139994
Salary: £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum