This an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced and ambitious SAAS FinTech scale-up that is on a mission of delivering brighter financial futures for everyone.
This platform provides global financial education that demystifies money management for all. They operate in 80 countries and are a key pillar to some of the largest organisations in the world. Some of their clients include Samsung, PayPal, Facebook, Virgin and many more.
The Client Service Consultant is responsible for on-boarding new clients, ultimately managing the delivery and implementation of the company’s technology on a global scale.
- Manage new client implementations to ensure they’re delivered on time, to the scope and within budget
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders during the project life cycle
- Organise – project governance is key
- Collaborate with colleagues to configure the technology in a way that enables future process automation
What you bring
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience in delivering technology projects
- Experience in working with project stakeholders at varying levels of seniority within the business
- A creative problem-solver mentality
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Competitive compensation that includes share options
- Flexible work environment
- Private medical along with an allowance for personal learning and development
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
Job Reference: JO-2210-327563
Salary: Up to £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/12/2022
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent