Client Success Manger
This academic publishing company turned eLearning Platform is proving themselves to be a force to be reckoned within the industry.
Consisting of 3 different eLearning platform tools, they are the go-to for corporate businesses when it comes to their HR and L&D eLearning needs.
- Manage the product build process for new clients to an agreed specification and time frame
- Manage and build strong relationships with your corporate accounts through regular and proactive contact, delivering maximum value against with each client’s case/needs
- Maintain and grow a sales target pipeline and track all activity
- Identify opportunities for client retention and growth, maximising up-selling opportunity
- Experience of working within a Client / Customer Success or Account Management role
- Understanding of client requirements to develop an engagement strategy conducive to retaining their business
- Data and basic technical mind set allowing timely delivery of product builds and relevant statistical information
- Able to work closely with key stakeholders on joint developments and strategies as required
- An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to your job and the ability to troubleshoot these issues quickly and efficiently
They’re are looking for people ASAP so if this tickles your fancy then apply directly or email me on email@example.com!
Job Reference: JO-1911-155481
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + additional bonuses
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 18/12/2019
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Account Manager, Client Success, Customer Success