Customer Success Executive
London (3 days remote)
£30-34k plus benefits
My client is a high growth pre-IPO FinTech that have recently landed a significant seed funding round to continue expanding from both a headcount and geographical perspective. They provide an innovative SaaS platform which has proved a major success with over 1000 customers subscribing since their launch less than 2 years ago.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to manage client relationships at a host of cross-industry start-ups in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- Oversee the onboarding of new customers and help users get maximum value out of the platform.
- Manage ongoing customer relationships at a strategic level, including regular account reviews, briefings on industry trends and communicating product updates.
- Grow existing accounts by driving product adoption and spotting up-sell opportunities.
- Support product development teams by providing feedback on the platform to identify any potential areas for improvement.
- Track and monitor customer status through the frequent use and maintenance of internal CRM system.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer facing role (customer success, account management, relationship management, inside sales, etc.).
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a SaaS technology vendor.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of the financial services industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding corporate quotas / KPIs.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a pre-IPO scale-up.
- Experience working in the FinTech industry.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245684
Salary: £30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent