Salt Fintech are on the search for a Customer Success Manager to join a growing team of professionals at a market-leading RegTech business based in London. The business has a state-of-the-art technological product designed to help clients to allow their businesses to be free from fraud, corruption and money laundering, disrupting the compliance industry through Machine Learning.
They are searching for a passionate, customer-focused Customer Success Manager who can join the team and help to manage a rapidly growing customer base.
You will understand and map customer pathways and monitor customer advocacy. You will have the mandate within the organization to search for and identify causes of churn and the influence to enact change. You will also help the business to maximise cross-sell and up-sell.
It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment and you’re given the support you need to thrive.
- Proactively manage an account base of circa 20-40 accounts
- Ensure that an implementation plan is in place for each new customer and take responsibility for a successful onboarding process, working with the various stakeholders, e.g. their technology team, compliance & risk teams
- Provide proactive support to our clients by helping them to increase adoption, improve utilisation and take responsibility for minimising churn and ensuring renewal
- Provide ongoing support to our clients, responding to their queries and coordinating across the various teams to solve their problems
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders at our clients (e.g. banks, FinTechs, insurance companies, etc.) sales/marketing teams, drafting client communications, etc.
- Drive cross-sell and up-sell and expanding contract revenue in conjunction with the sales/account management team
- Play a role in shaping the product road-map based on customer feedback
- Support/drive new feature roll outs, including formal and informal training of customers and the internal
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high quality collateral/content and working with the product team to define future requirements
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how the business can better serve our customers
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to coordinate across teams and build consensus
- Minimum of 2 years sales/customer success/account management experience, ideally for other cloud/SaaS solutions
- Good understanding of technology and familiarity with concepts such as APIs, cloud solutions a benefit
- Strong process management skills
- Prior start-up experience a benefit
If you feel as though this is the role for you, then do not hesitate to get in touch with me ASAP. We’re move quickly with this role: email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-1904-147858
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: account management, cross sell, Customer Success, retention, up-sell