Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Customer Success Manager
Salt is partnered with an exciting business who have built an advanced analytics platform which collates billions of pieces of e-commerce data daily. Their customers are FMCG brands who can utilise this data to drive their strategic decisions and optimise their execution in real-time. The business are growing and are seeking Customer Success Manager’s to join the UK team, managing a portfolio of clients in the EMEA and US regions.
· Support new customers with their on-boarding, including training them on use of the tool.
· Improve customer experience through analysis of data.
· Identify opportunities for business growth within existing customers through networking with key stakeholders.
· Ensure customers consistently see value in the platform, therefore minimising churn.
· Handle customer requests, including identifying problems and resolving these.
· 2-3 years of experience in a commercial position, such as Account Management, Trade Manager, Ecommerce etc. for an FMCG manufacturer.
· Analytical mind, plus competence with Excel and driving insight from data.
· Passion for the high-growth Ecommerce market, and the impact that reliable data can have.
· Customer-centric mindset.
· Organised with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Flexibility to travel, once this resumes.
Location: Central London (currently remote)