Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Customer Success Manager
Salt is partnered with an innovative SaaS start-up who are transforming the way scientists manage their workload, providing an advanced R&D cloud platform to bring all of their tools in one connected environment. They already have hundreds of Universities, Biotech start-up’s, Pharma businesses, and more, using the platform, and are seeking their first Customer Success Manager to join the team and drive further growth within commercial accounts.
· Build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders within customer accounts, creating action plans within them based on their goals.
· Ensure customers are aware of updated features to the platform and are maximising use of the platform, giving training where needed.
· Identify opportunities for up-sells / cross-sells within customer accounts.
· Proactively support the sales teams with retention of customer accounts, addressing any challenges that may cause churn.
· Lead strategic customer success initiatives such as customer-journey mapping and product feedback sessions to ensure seamless customer experience.
· Customer Success experience, ideally from a SaaS environment, with confidence building relationships with key stakeholders.
· Experience working in a fast-paced start-up preferred, but not essential.
· Educated within Life Sciences sector (Biology, Bio-medical Sciences etc.). Time working in a Lab during or after studies highly appreciated.
· Self-motivated professional with desire to contribute to growth of start-up, comfortable taking on multiple tasks where required to support wider team.