Customer Success Manager
My client is a thriving, quirky B2B fintech brand with such an energetic and supporting culture it’s so refreshing! If you’re looking for a role where you have the freedom to manage your own clients and keep them engaged by promoting and upselling new products get in touch.
I’m looking for a customer success manager to manage clients within financial services, from either banks, technology providers or B2B service providers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop existing engagement strategy for their global clients.
- Onboard new clients and help client users get the most of the platform
- Manage ongoing client relationships at a strategic level, including regular account reviews, briefings on industry trends, communicating product updates.
- Administer top tier client accounts day to day, including being the primary point of contact and handling requests for content and seat changes
- Support the sales team in renewal and upsell conversations, including identifying opportunities to upsell licences to existing accounts
- 4+ years’ experience in a customer success role
- Ideally, a background in financial services
- Experience of people management or at minimum mentoring
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven experience in data analytic tools and reporting output.
- Demonstrable evidence of track record of account management and sales
Job Reference: JO-2107-245015
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent