Customer Success Manager EMEA
Salt is currently partnered with a high-growth SaaS Start-Up in the FinTech / Payroll market who received significant funding in 2020 to support their global expansion. Their mission is to help their customers set-up remote working capabilities and employ international workers with ease, an ethos they follow themselves, and they are seeking Customer Success Managers in the EMEA territory.
- Support new customers with on-boarding and implementation.
- Build long-term relationships with customers in Europe, understanding their desired outcomes and helping them to achieve these goals.
- Share insight with internal teams such as Product and Sales to improve Customer Journey and help expand existing customer accounts.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Customer Success Management experience within a SaaS environment, preferably B2B2C, including on-boarding new customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, including working with C-Level customers.
- Understanding of a start-up culture and desire to work in this type of fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about working remotely, ideally with experience working with remote, international teams and customers.
- Fluent English; other European languages beneficial.
Location: Europe / EMEA (Remote-Working)
Salary: Up to €38K basic + €12K bonus + Benefits, including pre-IPO Equity
Job Reference: JO-2103-199042
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent