I am working with a GSMA accredited global mobile network that operates its service internationally. The company is headquartered in London and has offices in ten other countries, being spread across four continents. They offer eSIM-based GSM mobile services to both businesses and individuals, mobile phone calls and SMS recording services for businesses, remote SIM provisioning and related services, and has a customer base that includes more than 3,500 multinational enterprises in 196 countries.
This is a Customer Success Manager role in the mobile service provider industry responsible for the operational customer experience of small and medium accounts, including service delivery (On-boarding / Project Management) and In-life / Service management during the complete contract life-cycle providing high-quality service while exceeding customer expectations. He/She should have Mobile services experience, with strong external customer-facing skills, customer services and project management. Require a self-starter who can operate independently and is senior enough to represent my client on different customer-facing situations.
- On-Boarding of new or existing accounts / Project Management
- Ensure customer requirements align with the contract and its execution
- Align comms, resources, and plans with customer counterparts
- Handover from on-boarding into In-life Business As Usual Life Cycle Journey / In-life management
- Proactively drive the end to end customer experience and satisfaction as a customer advocate
- Be the on-going relationship person for the whole account (not only one contract, one project or one product) on all post sales aspects
- Hold regular Service review meetings proposing service improvement initiatives
- Be the customer escalation point for small and medium accounts
- Work with Sales on the technical evaluation of bids and renewals
- Use early warning techniques in the pre-sales phase to detect possible issues with coverage, devices, non-standard features, which may lead to problems during contract In-life
- Present Service Delivery & Support models to customers
- Manage Pilots and Trials
- Identify potential up selling opportunities in contracts and engage Sales
- Continuous Service Improvement Developing and implementing Service Improvement Plans (SIP) as needed
- Managing complex service problems raised by the Customer
- Being able to make an initial assessment and leveraging available resources from the organization
- Secure Root Cause Analysis documentation as requested
- Communicate with professionalism, confidence and honesty with customers and build trust whilst always driving quality and value.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Project Management and/or Service Management in a Service delivery role
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge 3G/LTE, Services, products, etc.
- Mobile devices knowledge, IOS, Android, Blackberry, etc.
- Knowledge of billing processes and systems
- Excellent communicator; able to build excellent rapport with customers
- Ability to understand customer requirements; ability to set/manage customer expectations and deliver on them
- High attention to detail; ability to manage a busy work load; able to work independently; analytical, organizational skills
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory
- This role can be fully remote in Germany
Job Reference: JO-2210-327204
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 18/11/2022
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent