Head, Customer Success – DNA Marketing SaaS – London
Currently in the Fortune50 for leading the AI revolution, these guys are on a mission to gain immediate and dramatic results by leveraging creativity in a radically new way.
Specialising in the new world of DNA Digital Marketing, a company of over 300 people are growing drastically across the globe focusing on setting up a successful leadership team, especially in the UK. Recently voted one of 3 SaaS tech start-ups to watch this year, and challenging the modern digital marketing techniques, 2019 is gearing up to be a fantastic year of growth. They have already raised over $60m in funding and there is no stopping now.
As the Head, Customer Success, you will be targeted on leading, strategising with and growing a successful team of Customer Success Manager’s to increase UK and EMEA footprint within existing accounts. They operate with a land and expand model, so the team will be targeted around relevant revenue growth and renewals.
The team size is currently managing 3 Customer Success Managers, all verticalised by market, however the plan is to double this in size by the end of the year, which you will have an integral part in pioneering.
- Managing the Customer Success team in the UK, with the goal to optimise existing clients and grow revenues in those accounts.
- Maintain and develop C-level relationships with clients.
- Lead account planning processes that develop performance, revenue targets and critical milestones of client renewals.
- Pioneer expansion of new opportunities within the account from solution development to cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Coordinating team reviews and providing 1-to-1’s that improve each member overall performance.
- Managing recruitment and training of new team members.
The successful Head, Customer Success will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Head of, VP or Director of Customer Success, having managed small teams and scaled successfully.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing SaaS technologies such as, Experience Clouds, Marketing Automation, Mobile Messaging or Marketing Clouds.
- Track record in delivering SaaS solutions to larger customer bases over several regions.
- Ability to build strong relationships across a number of different business units within 1 account.
- A specialist in one or all of the following verticals; Telco, Financial Services, Retail, Travel or Leisure.
- Experience coaching, training and growing highly successful Customer Success teams to reach business objectives and sustain a high bar of quality customer satisfaction.
- Structured, organised and meticulous approach to projects with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional account management and customer service skills backed up with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable individual who delivers on promises, meets deadlines and remains calm under pressure.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
Job Reference: JO-1903-146676
Salary: £100000.00 - £140000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: account management, Client Success, Customer Success, Head of, SAAS, Software, VP