IoT Sales Manager – Automotive
Salt are currently partnered with a global technology business who are market leaders in Internet of Things (IoT). They are seeking a Sales Manager to join the IoT Sales team in Germany in a Home-Office role to be dedicated to Automotive customers (OEM’s/Tier-1’s).
- Identify IoT sales opportunities within new and existing global enterprise customers within the Automotive market.
- Consult clients on the benefits of IoT and how it will digitally transform their businesses, resulting in securing €XM+ partnerships.
- Presenting to C-Level stakeholders, and negotiating deals end-end with clients, achieving annual sales targets.
- Management of Automotive Key Accounts.
- Previous experience in B2B Sales role within Technology sector. Alternate could be from consulting environment rather than pure sales.
- Knowledge of Automotive Digital Transformation topics (Connected Car)
- Confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders with strong communication skills.
- Fluency in German and English language.
- Comfortable travelling to customer sites in Germany during the week, in addition to home-office and visiting the offices in either Cologne or Munich.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Munich or Cologne areas preferred
Salary: €75K – €110K OTE + car, benefits
Start: Interviews immediate
Please get in touch with Lauren Chamberlain at Salt to discuss further.
Job Reference: JO-1806-136665
Salary: €69000 - €110000 per annum + car, benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs, Business Development & Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IoT; Sales; Business Development; M2M; Internet of Things; Connected Vehicles; Digital Transformation; Automotive; Connected Car