My client is a creative PR agency focused on the audiences that matter. They create stories, experiences and content that builds their clients’ reputations and relationships.
This companies Health team is a tight-knit and successful team, representing exceptional brands that are at the forefront of the health and wellness sector. Our expertise is to help clients discover their best stories to help shape their reputation.
- You will draft materials for client programmes including press releases, media advisories, interview briefing notes, agendas, logistics documents and media reports.
- You will play a key role in developing storylines and pitching news to journalists with the objective of delivering coverage which meets and exceeds clients’ expectations. As part of this, day-to-day you will monitor the news media (print, broadcast and online) and undertake desk research – media and social media audits, research and analysis – in order to keep abreast of industry developments and to identify news hooks.
- You will be expected to actively contribute to the development of client proposals and implementation of campaigns, attend client meetings and assist with the organisation of client activities including media events, seminars, workshops, round tables, speaking events, competitions and product launches.
- Using digital channels is a key focus across the agency, you are expected to monitor the advances in the digital and social media sector to ensure the team stays ahead of emerging and developing trends and you will pitch stories to bloggers and other online influencers and communities and deliver client coverage through online and social media channels.
- As part of the new business drive, you will actively participate in new business brainstorms, carry out research for new business pitches and proposals and support pitch meeting logistics.
- You will help draft case studies for new business credentials and you will be expected to use social media platforms to write insightful content pieces on behalf of the agency.
- You will start to grow your profile across the agency – becoming in demand and used in external and internal projects when project teams require Corporate expertise.
- Previous PR / Communications agency experience, ideally working with both UK and multinational brands in the healthcare sector with ethical experience.
- Basic understanding of cost trackers, budgets and commercial approach to management of accounts.
- Good understanding of ABPI.
- Ability to always add value and make a real difference.
- Organised, meticulous about keeping promises, meeting deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet, work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests.
- A great communicator and collaborator with people of all levels.
- Engaging, positive with an infectious enthusiasm, someone that people naturally gravitate to, want to be around and work with.
- Self-aware, shows personality, challenges when appropriate, works well with others and leads by example.
- Commercially astute, actively interested in the sector in which we operate to be able to make smart business decisions and keep abreast of emerging trends.
- A proven team player, with the ability to empathise with clients and remain flexible in achieving the appropriate outcome.
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about communications.
- The ability to be sensitive to team issues and overall morale and a natural ability to be a positive influence on team spirit.
Job Reference: JO-1807-137278
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum