I have brand new role at one of my favourite clients, a world-leader in Adaptive Behavioural Analytics. We’re looking to hire a Technical Account Manager, a special kind of person that will be involved in the technical post-delivery phase of the account cycle and will be working alongside Implementation, Data Science, Project Management and Business Analysts to ensure our customers are getting the most out of the product.
My clients works with leading companies around the world protecting them from the most sophisticated fraud attacks. A multi-award-winning business that is consistently growing and using the most sophisticated technology needs an outstanding person within this role.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will work across multiple industries, with a particular focus on retail banking, payments, insurance and gaming mostly within the UK with additional prospects in EMEA and the USA and will report into the Head of Account Management.
- Provide technical support to the account management team and individual accounts
- Preparing frank status reports of accounts with clear action plans to remedy the customer experience.
- In consultation with the Commercial Account Manager deliver a clear set of objectives leading to customer success at a technical level encompassing our existing product roadmap.
- Support the success of the product implementation including helping our customers to prepare for future phases and optimisation.
- Support our customers throughout the lifecycle of the product deployment, from go-live through to post-live support and maintenance.
- Transfer product knowledge to customers through workshops, customer meetings and delivering new release demo’s to customers.
- For future delivery work with the customer to define and manage detailed scope, delivery strategy, success criteria and implementation plans. Ensuring that scope in SoW is kept on track and is in line with client expectations.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Account Manager to ensure key milestones for the project are met or obstacles mitigated.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working alongside technical teams; or experience working client side either at a bank, payments or insurance company to deliver software platforms.
- Track record of success in deploying complex systems and large-scale customer systems integration programmes.
- Strong technical capability as part of software sales delivery e.g. operating systems (Linux), cloud computing (AWS, Azure) data types (CSV, XML, JSON) and database technologies & storage.
- Strong ability to engage with different roles in the internal business such as Implementation Engineers, BA’s, Project Management, SME’s.
- Excellent commercial and technical negotiation, customer management and diplomacy skills required with internal and external customer stakeholders as well as experience dealing with customers on a technical level.
- Proven experience working under pressure, including prioritising high and changeable workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
- Enthusiastic, with can-do attitude
- Great team work
- Go the extra mile and proactive
If you feel as though this is the role for you, then do not hesitate to get in touch as soon as possible, and we can discuss further. Reach out to: email@example.com for more information.
Job Reference: JO-1901-144546
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: 04/03/2019
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AI, Fraud, Machine Learning, TAM, technical account manager