|Reporting to the Sales Director New Business this role will hold responsibility for acquiring new accounts and clients within a respective region while setting a focus on medium-sized customers.
Suitable applicants will have had previous experience of Fibre Sales, preferably DWDM, however this is not essential.
* Winning new business across all product lines (Data, Voice)
* Teach customers about the organisation and their offer
* Development of sales plan based on booking targets, allocated named accounts (prospects)
* Work within a team of Sales Engineers and Bid Managers to define a compelling win-strategy for each opportunity
* Deliver and present industry leading proposals to IT Management and General Management of the prospect
* Achieve/ over achieve personal booking targets
* Deliver proper reporting (pipeline, forecast, win-loss ratio) in order to manage achievement of booking targets
* Professional Hand-over to Account Management after contract signature
* Identify the right prospect`s stakeholder and builds connection quickly to drive consensus for deals
* Works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
Key performance indicators (financial and non-financial)
* Achieve new logos acquisition every quarter to achieve ACV targets.
* Design and Execute an ADP for new logos
* Accurate business forecast on a monthly/weekly basis
* Qualified pipeline to cover 12 – 18 months rolling period
* Execute sales plan according to monthly milestones
Relationships and key contacts
* Leads process in deal qualification, proposal, negotiation, closure and resourcing
* Provides high level feedback to Sales Directors on product & services development necessary to secure high value business development
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
* Outstanding sales skills (especially in winning new accounts) developed through at least five years’ direct sales experience probably in an international service business
o Professional Pipeline and Forecast-management
o Proven and consistent track record on hunting new accounts (new logos) during the past 36 months
o Existing personal network with C-Level contacts within the target accounts
* Ability to communicate, present and influence at Director level in a multicultural and multinational environment
* At least five years’ experience of the TK/IT-market with an affinity to TK/IT technology
* Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA in business/ technology preferred
* English language skills at professional level
* Knowledge of and ability to use CRM tool such as C4C
You must be fluent in both French and English.
We would be particularyl interested in applicants that have worked at Ericsson, HUAWEI, Nokia, Allcatel Lucent or alternative Telecoms operators in France; Bouygues Telecom, Sfr Telecom, Orange etc..
Salary range is between €40 – €65k plus 100% ote,
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate sales at a minimum of €500k per annum.
You will have demonstrable evidence of constantly hitting KPI’s and achieving sales target.
The Account Manager must be based in Paris and working remotely is not an option.