Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Business Development & Sales Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Our client is looking to hire a key player to shape Business Development initiatives in the fast-growing Atlantic Region (UK, USA & Canada). The ideal candidate could be located anywhere…
There are more than 2 million apps on the App Store, so it's super important that they work properly and are free of bugs and other technical problems...If only there…OTE
Business Development Manager
Düsseldorf/Dortmund, Germany (home-office)
Salt is partnered with a Global Telecoms business and supporting their growth in Europe. They are seeking a Business Development Manager in NW Germany who will identify new business opportunities with mid-market and enterprise customers across all vertical markets (Retail, Manufacturing, Financial Services etc.), introducing their advanced Mobile & IoT solutions.
– Work autonomously to identify and win new logo customers in the NW region of Germany (Düsseldorf, Cologne, Dortmund etc.).
– Plan long-term sales strategy for region covered and manage the end-end sales cycle.
– Structure solutions for customers, offering them the businesses whole portfolio of Mobile, eSIM, & IoT solutions.
– Experience in solution sales, with a focus on new business acquisition.
– Knowledge of the mobile industry and selling mobile solutions into mid-market or enterprise customers.
– Highly motivated to be successful in sales and consistently develop and learn new things.
– Fluency in German & English language.
– Familiarity with IoT/M2M technologies is desired.
Location: NW Germany (Düsseldorf, Essen, Dortmund, Wuppertal, Duisburg etc.)
Salary: Dependant on experience: Fixed + 50% bonus + car + benefits – ability to significantly over-achieve on targets.
Please share your CV with Lauren James at Salt to discuss this opportunity in further detail – firstname.lastname@example.org