Our client has built a core team and a product to be proud of, raised significant capital and partnered with the UK’s largest independent letting agency. Plus, they’re currently working with the world’s largest institutional landlord so they’re well on their way to driving the renting revolution!
Area: Maidstone, Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Crawley, Rochester, Gravesend, Canterbury,Tunbridge Wells, Margate, Folkstone.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will work in your allocated region of the UK to help the client meet its ambitious growth targets and be an active brand ambassador to your region (although we’d want to see you in the London HQ once or twice a month!). This field-based role needs an experienced, go-getting sales dynamo to drive innovation, help the growth through strategic partnerships and representing the brand as they continue to scale across the UK and further afield.
What you’ll do:
- Identifying, attracting, negotiating and launching partnerships with a variety of landlords, property managers and letting agents, both public and private, in the area of South and South-East England area.
- Manage full life cycle, from initial outreach, through onboarding to relationship management
- Focus on providing an outstanding sales experience to client’s potential partners, effectively communicating our vision and platform, and building a greater network within the industry
- Being an ongoing thought partner for agencies, partners and suppliers by leading on strategic initiatives and high-level planning
- Identify marketing, event and networking opportunities to attend/sponsor or speak at
- Be able to deliver a perfect elevator pitch over the phone and in person as well as writing carefully crafted emails
- Effectively collaborate remotely between the London based HQ account management, business development and tech team to ensure all customers enjoy the full experience.
- Account manage existing relationships in the region, optimising our partnerships and identifying future opportunities
Who you are:
- Experienced working within the property industry, maybe in PropTech or online
- Driven by closing new business, you’ll love the thrill of discovering what makes potential customers tick and communicating how they can support them
- Excited about the idea of working autonomously to contribute to the growth of a fast-scaling start-up, preferably with exciting memories of times you were in one before
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- A car owner with a full clean UK driving licence
What’s in it for you:
- Generous commission: This role is all about growth, and they want to incentivise you to succeed. With a competitive basic salary and generous and achievable commission, as well as travel expenses, you’ll be looked after!
- Flexibility: they want you to be your own leader and encourage an autonomous and flexible work style right across the business
- Socials: they like to bring everyone together for a weekly team lunch, regular social events and get-togethers in a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits and drinks (and you’d get to lead on organising them!)
- Holiday: 25 days holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and they encourage you to use them all up!
- Learning and training: they’ll contribute towards training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow professionally and personally
- Personal development: Following a motivating career path, they value growth from within and encourage people to step up
Job Reference: JO-1909-154226
Salary: £24000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Business Development & Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent