Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
IoT Sales Specialist
Location: Germany (Remote / Flexible on City)
Salt is currently partnered with a Global Internet of Things Business who are entering an exciting part of their journey. In the past few years they have been building on their offering of traditional IoT enterprise-grade hardware, such as modules, to bundling this with an IoT Platform, connectivity and services. They are seeking a Sales Specialist / Account Executive for the DACH region who will introduce these end-end IoT solutions into B2B customers, in sectors such as Smart Buildings, Smart Energy, and Industry 4.0 (IIoT).
· Build and execute the go-to-market strategy for the DACH territory to maximize sales results, focus on small, mid-market, and enterprise customers.
· Focus on new business development directly into customers, consulting them on how IoT could support their digital transformation. Markets could include Logistics, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy etc.
· Identify opportunities for expanding existing accounts, working in an overlay function and providing subject matter expertise on the businesses’ services offering.
· Become a thought leader for IoT, including the participation in industry events.
· B2B Sales experience within IoT, preferably with knowledge of selling services such as connectivity, direct into mid-market or enterprise accounts in DACH region.
· Passionate about the IoT market, and ability to consult customers in how these solutions will transform their businesses.
· Motivated by winning new customers, plus some account management responsibility.
· Flexibility to travel to visit customers in DACH region once travel resumes.
· Business-fluent in German & English is a must.
The location for this role is flexible within the German or DACH region and will be home-office with some travel where possible or required.