- Working into the Sales Director (Head of New Business) and CEO, you will be generating new conversations with key targets
- You will come up with new business campaigns in a creative manner with a focus on the Fashion and Luxury industry
- In charge of reporting and preparing the wider team for new business meetings and briefing documents
- You will use current internal assets to gain advantage in the market
- Manage LinkedIn materials to gain leads on this platform
- Attend relevant trade shows, set up meetings for the wider team and look for events for the company to speak at to gain expsoure
- Manage CRM
- Support RFI’s, RFP’s and Pitches
- Help generate new ideas and work on new business pitches and proposals
- Manage and upsell agency partnerships and source new agencies for sales opportunities
- 5 years agency / brand side experience
- Solid network in the media fashion/luxury space
- Sales experience a must, face to face and office together would be preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing and tech sales process
- A ‘hunter’ attitude keen to go out and find business, must be sales driven
- Thorough organisational skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude, no request is too far, keen to impress both internal and new prospects
- Understanding of fashion calendar and key times for the business a plus
- Fast paced start up with huge potential to grow in the ever expanding influencer marketing market.
- The right person will fit the culture – positive attitude, love a challenge and see work as being fun!
- Working in a highly sought after industry, you will meet senior professionals from leading fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and attend premium events in this space.
Job Reference: JO-1805-136099
Salary: £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Job Skill: Agency, Beauty, business development, Fashion, Influencer, london, Luxury, Media, Milan, mobile, new business, New York, Paris, Premium, SAAS