Founded in 2010, Salt was founded with the vision to Create Futures across the world in the Digital space. HQ’d out of London, we are now 14 offices strong and over 250 employees globally. The Sales team focuses purely on hiring Top Tier commercial talent for some of the most exciting Tech businesses on earth, including IBM, SAP, Monday.com, Deel, Darktrace to name a few…
Our clients only require the BEST Talent, and we take a quality over quantity approach Headhunting over 70% of our candidates directly from their competitors.
We are looking to grow the Sales team in London, hiring a consultant to join our team who is ambitious, driven and wants to take a leap into the world of recruitment.
What’s in it for you?
- Super competitive salary, commission, and quarterly bonus
- Transparent Career pathway – you are the driver
- Global and regional PSA’s and terms
- Global relocation to any of our 13 offices
- A bespoke training and development program tailored just for you
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- Annual incentive trip
- Recruitment Consultant. You understand the drill for what is required to be a successful, high-performing Consultant.
- Headhunting senior sales talent from competitive businesses to put forward to our clients
- Representing the most exciting SAAS businesses globally on their hunt for the most elite talent
What you have to offer
- Previous Sales experience (Centre/ estate agents/ etc)
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- An interest in Technology
- Creative and ‘think outside the box’ mentality
- Commercially aware, understanding how to execute strategies to deliver results
- Proven success in creating strong relationships and the ability to identify and actively develop clients
- A desire to be a subject matter expert and continue to build your own expertise
- People first – you strive to deliver an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike
Job Reference: JO-2112-249674
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 27/12/2021
Job Industries: Business Development & Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: business development, Recruitment, Sales