Sales Development Representative
£30-40k plus 25% OTE
My client is a high growth pre-IPO Insurtech that are looking to build out a dedicated sales organisation from scratch. They provide a disruptive SaaS platform for the speciality insurance market and are on target for 250% growth this year alone.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative as the team’s first direct sales hire to support the engagement of new prospective clients.
- Identify and qualify prospective business opportunities within the speciality and wider insurance sector.
- Secure meetings with new customers – in-person, online and via telephone.
- Market research to source leads as well as understand the current state of target markets and companies.
- Sales operations and pipeline management through use of internal CRM system.
- Collaborate with marketing, client success and product teams.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in B2B sales development role.
- 1-2 years’ experience working at a SaaS technology vendor.
- Natural hunter mindset with a track record of exceeding corporate quotas / KPIs.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a pre-IPO scale-up.
- Experience working in the Insurtech industry.
- Understanding of the speciality insurance sector.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245828
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Business Development & Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent