Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Business Development & Sales Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Sales Development Representative (FinTech) – London, Hybrid
My client is a leading alternative investments provider and data-as-a-service company, providing integrated data management solutions to the alternative investments industry.
They help private market investors transform their investment operations and research processes by providing a world-class data and analytics platform to support their investment decision support systems.
About the Role:
As a London based Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a key role in prospecting new business for the company and will be targeted on meetings you book. You will be the first point of contact for new business opportunities. This is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in their business.
My client believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits. They offer flexible working, a professional development budget, monthly socials, weekly team drinks, and much more.
· Schedule initial discovery calls for Account Executives through cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers
· Uncover customer needs beyond what may have been initially obvious to the prospect
· Prospect into accounts, searching for key points of contact
· Partnering with Account Executives to prioritise which accounts to target
· Manage your own book of accounts and set the strategy for effective book management
· Strive for daily, weekly, and monthly demo goals, while providing an excellent experience for prospective clients
· Feedback sessions with peers so you can learn and improve week over week
· Enablement sessions where you will acquire new skills and knowledge
· Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the SDR role to the Sales Development Team Lead and Head of Sales
· 9 – 12 months sales / cold call experience
· The ability and desire to become great at software sales
· An interest in financial markets, private equity and venture capital is ideal
· Naturally highly curious – ask thorough and pointed questions, guide potential clients through needs analysis and drive new opportunities
· Excellent prioritisation skills – they generate a lot of leads for the team to work with every month, which they know how to identify and qualify
· Team player with entrepreneurial spirits – come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
· You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or email me directly to email@example.com