Salt is partnered with an international fintech scale-up that operate at the cutting-edge of international business accounts and payments. With great funding and 400% growth YoY they are looking for a full-time Sales Manager (Benelux) to work with the existing Sales team and bring on new clients and establish their own portfolio.
The Sales Manager (Benelux) will join a transparent working environment that encourages collaboration across all teams and invest heavily in their people by giving them the opportunity to grow and continually develop.
What you’ll do
- Dialogue with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Be in charge of client communication during the onboarding and compliance procedure
- Create a pipeline with prospective clients and turn them into account holders
What you need
- 2-3 years of sales and/or client relationship experience, preferably with businesses active in trade, manufacturing, logistics, import and export.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English, other languages are an advantage
Job Reference: JO-2108-245861
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Business Development & Sales Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent