Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Sales Operations Manager
A 10 year old business with a recent $1B investment for further acquisitions, where all the employees are owners in the business, is recruiting a passionate Sales Ops specialist to join with the start up team of A players.
You will be joining with a newly recruited team of 12 who are all at the top of their game and are experts at converting new logos directly and with partners.
This truly is a great time to join – right at the start of the sales funnel where best practice can be implemented and tracked from day 1.
Starting with Territory Planning and Incentives leading to Productivity, Forecasting, Pipeline Management and Deal Reviews, you should be used to conducting weekly and quarterly business reviews alongside a VP Sales / General Manager.
You will be used to translating data into actionable insights and be an expert with dashboards and reports.
Tools you will be using include Salesforce and Tableau and you should also have advanced Excel skills.
The team uses MEDDICC as their chosen sales methodology so ideally you will have worked with a structured process and understand the purpose and language used.
To be considered for this amazing company you will be need the following:
· Minimum of 6 years in sales operations – ideally SaaS or Subscription
· Evidence of how you have increased forecast accuracy
· Confidence to lead deal reviews with big characters
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to spot inefficiencies and work with the team to provide improve performance
· Technical skills with CRM and BI tools
· Have worked in a high growth software business with a Mid-Market and Enterprise focus fuelled by a team of SDR’s.
· Experience of working with Marketing teams to ensure pipeline meets the need of the business.
· Ideally MEDDICC or Challenger trained.
To set up an initial Teams interview – please send your Profile to Duncan Doak – email@example.com